Stefanie Palmer is the Executive Director of the Moose Jaw Multicultural Council. With a background in Human Resources, Stefanie has been working in the Settlement and Integration Sector for over 13 years. Stefanie possesses a deep understanding of the sector from a frontline and senior leadership perspective as she has held various positions in RAP/settlement and employment services capacities since commencing her employment at MJMC in 2007.
Stefanie served SAISIA as a board director and executive member in various capacities from 2010-2018. Some notable achievements while serving with SAISIA are:
• Saskatchewan Representative on National GAR-RAP Working Group from 2015-2018
• Developed, lead, and wrote results for 2013 National Settlement Conference Survey for SK settlement sector
• Prepared discussion notes for conference delegates for 2013 National Settlement Conference
• Served executive committee in Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary positions
• Chaired Governance and Fiscal Policy Committee
• Participated in recruitment, screening and selections processes for SAISIA’s: Director, Executive Director, and Rural Coordinator positions.