We believe God is calling Saskatchewan Conference, as a court of The United Church of Canada:
- to nurture, support, and oversee Christ’s ministry within the life and work of pastoral charges and presbyteries;
- to be a spirit-filled people of God who seek to journey in Christ’s way;
- to acknowledge our differences as well as that which we hold in common;
- to love and serve others;
- to seek justice and peace in relationship with all humanity and the earth;
- to fulfill the requirements of a Conference of The United Church of Canada as laid out in the Manual.